Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Calling Filipino Animators

I am a fan of animation and I know a lot of animation in US TV shows are made here in our country. I know that Voltron Force is animated here in Manila and that some animators and story people in Pixar are Filipinos. I love RPG Metanoia and have yet to see any of Tuldok Animation's works, but I've seen the trailers for the short films and I am hoping to get a copy soon (or you could send me copies. Yay!) I may not be an animator, but I can write and I can cover your work so to all you Filipino animators out there, post your work on YouTube and send me a link and I'll gladly feature your short films in a weekly or monthly column in this blog. Mabuhay kayo!



P.S. To Ambient Media and Thaumatrope animation, nasaan na ang RPG Metanoia DVD?!? Hope you could release it this Christmas season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog