Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TV Tuesdays: Have Faith on The Kitchen Musical

I couldn't believe myself that I missed the start of the 2nd episode of The Kitchen Musical because I got mesmerized watching huge mechanical robots and dopey humans in Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon. Hence, pending reruns on AXN and Studio 23,  I won't be writing a review because, well, it wouldn't be fair. Instead, I will be showing you Christian Bautista's much lauded rendition of George Michael's Faith, revealing that kahit papaano, marunong naman palang magsayaw si Christian.

This musical number showed how The Kitchen Musical is able to integrate beautifully the lyrics of a song to the episode's theme, as well as incorporate simple and effective dance steps that complements the song well. In short, this is my favorite musical number in The Kitchen Musical so far, and I'm telling you, you gotta have faith in this show. Watch it on Saturdays, 8PM at Studio 23!

Here's my LSS for the week, thanks to the uploader but apologies are in order for the video and audio quality, must have been recorded from the TV. Will replace the link when TGESingapore officially unlocks the MV
UPDATE: TGESingapore released the official MV! Check it out!


In other boobtube news, The Walking Dead Season 2 premiered last October 16!!! Sa mga pirata dyan, download na!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog