Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ni No Kuni will make me buy a PS3

No, that is not a cutscene. That is real in-game rendered graphics.
From the Japanese animation studio, Studio Ghibli, that gave us Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away, and the Japanese video game company, Level 5, the makers of Professor Layton on the Nintendo DS and Dragon Quest VIII on the Playstation 2, comes this one of a kind, gorgeous, mouth-watering, takes my breath away role-playing game set to be released in the States on the spring 2012 for the Playstation 3. 

Ni No Kuni: Queen of the Holy Ashes is what you get from the marriage of the best damn animation studio that rivals only Disney/Pixar on the western side of the world and one of the most accomplished game design studios in the gaming world today. Despite some early previews indicating that the gameplay is a bit simplistic, I would certainly be lining up in the nearest Data Blitz to finally, FINALLY, get myself my own PS3 just to experience the beauty of the highly anticipated visual extravaganza that is Ni No Kuni. Watch the trailer below: 


Doesn't that make you all warm and fuzzy and giddy inside? Now all I need is that damn Radiology residency and hopefully after a month or two of working, I will be all set for high definition gaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog